The 2026 Planner Setup: Notebooks for Action and Emotional Clarity
For 2026, I use two paper planners—one for action, one for emotion. A minimalist setup that helps turn plans into daily practice while creating space for reflection.
閱讀中文版:〈2026的手帳配置:用兩本筆記本承接行動與情緒〉
------------
A Minimalist 2026 Planner Setup
for Action and Emotional Clarity
Plans that are not carried forward become empty ideas.
After clarifying my directions for the coming year, I began to think about how I want to live out those plans – day by day.
Since returning from digital planners to paper, I have found that writing helps me slow down. It allows me to organise my schedule, review my progress, and reflect more honestly.
Over time, however, I realised that trying to fit everything into a single planner only made things feel more chaotic.
So I chose to use two notebooks, each with a different role.
The Action Centre: A5 Dotted Leuchtturm1917 (Bullet Journal)
This notebook is dedicated to action.
I used it as a bullet journal for planning and execution – setting goals, scheduling tasks, tracking progress, and jotting down ideas. It holds things that do not require emotions but only completion.
The numbered pages and the capability to redesign layouts and rearrange information as needed turn disorder into something clear and structured.
This notebook reminds me of what the next step is.
A Place For the Mind – MUJI A5 Notebook
The second notebook is where I placed my inner world,
And it moves at a slower pace.
Emotions and tangled thoughts often need more space to be written out, examined, and quietly reflected on.
Here, I write about feelings, anxiety, mistakes, and moments when I feel stuck. It gives me the chance to understand what actually happened instead of rushing to fix “problems.”
Not every emotion needs a solution,
Sometimes acknowledging it is enough.
I also use this notebook to reflect on the past, present, and future –
Not to conclude, but to have an honest conversation with myself.
So I can make changes with more clarity.
This notebook is where I allow myself to be honest.
In summary:
Separating action from emotion has made both easier to hold.
By accepting emotion, action becomes less restrained.
Sometimes, placing things in the right space is all that is needed.
Comments
Post a Comment
Something to share?
Want to give feedback?
Asking questions?
Feel free to comment!